- 8 Cylinder
- Ford Delux
- Two Door
- Fuel Type:
- Exterior Color:
- Drive Type:
1940 Ford Deluxe coupe
This all steel coupe has taken many "best of show" trophies and is in near perfect condition. I recently went through the motor and drive train and changed seals, tuned, and otherwise made it like it was when first on the road. Please consider:
1. 350 Chevy motor, MSD ignition.
2.Rebuilt 350 turbo tranny.(installed in June, 2009)
3. Ford 9 inch rear end.
4. Mustang two front end, Pinto springs, dual Corvette master cylinders with remote fill..
5. Polished steel A/C and alternator.
6. Power windows, seat. Tilt steering wheel, 3rd tail light, Autometer gauges.
7. Electric fan with manual on/off.
8. Autometer gauges. "V" butted windshield.
9. 1939 Ford doors. (no wind wing)
The dash has been custom built to accommodate the a/c vents, with tilted gauges for easier viewing. The custom built council contains storage, and the glove box contains the fuse box for easy access. Power seats, rear back seat that will accommodate a child, and a pass through trap door from the trunk to the fold down rear seat.
The Viper red paint job is in near perfect condition and on the nose of the car is painted (subtlety) a beautiful women's face with her hair flowing back on the hood, flame like. The ride is known as the "Claudia Schiffer car."
This is a one of a kind "smoothie" that turns heads wherever you go.
As a lifelong street rodder, I felt it was time to "pass the torch." I don't drive it as much as I should and it's time for someone else to enjoy the car.
Can be seen in Lakeside(San Diego) , California; or call Dennis at 619 443 3816